Venomoid, Inc

Thread: Venomoid, Inc

Tags: None
  1. venomoids.com said:

Venomoid, Inc

Venomoid, Inc
    "We are a small company that deals exclusively in surgically devenomized snakes. We are one of the only vendors that uses a licensed and practicing Doctor of Veterinary Medicine to perform the surgery. All of our snakes have been fitted with medical-grade implants and have no visible scars; they are indistinguishable from their venomous counterparts.

Whether you are interested in purchasing a venomoid, or are just looking for more information, please feel free to browse our website. We invite you to take a look at the Learning Center, where you will find a Venomoid FAQ as well as information about the venomoids we sell. If you have any questions regarding any aspect of the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us."

2. wilomn said:
    Hi. Welcome.

Who is your vet? What location are your surgeries done in?

Thanks in advance for the information that I am sure is forthcoming.
    I may not be very smart but, I can lift heavy things.

When I return from trampling flowers, the hooves of my horse are more fragrant- Li Kao

3. wilomn said:
    Still waiting for an answer.

WHO is the vet? Where are the facilities?

Do YOU know anything or anyone involved in this or are you merely reguritating what you've been spoonfed by someone else?

It's a funny thing, but as a rule, the only people who DON'T answer simple honest questions are the ones with something to hide.

What are YOU hiding that you can't or won't answer my simple honest questions?
    I may not be very smart but, I can lift heavy things.

When I return from trampling flowers, the hooves of my horse are more fragrant- Li Kao